Sol Body Fire Up Shimmering Body Powder ($12.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a brighter, medium pink base with subtle, warm undertones paired with contrasting, lighter gold shimmer and fine sparkle throughout. It seemed more sparkly in person than it read in the photos, as a note!
- Semi-opaque, buildable coverage
- Denser, firmer texture
- Applied evenly and blended out without much effort
- Moderate wear (8 hours with light migration from sparkles)
- Huda Beauty Zanzibar (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Coral Vibes (002) (LE, $50.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Dior Coral Glow (06) (P, $48.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Valley Girl (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Alba (P, $38.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop All Laced Up (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
These are likely to be very similar shades based on our duping algorithm.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!